Learn newborn photography from home and shorten your learning curve with...
The Newborn Essentials
Over 6 hours of video instruction to guide you on...
Baby Safety | Newborn Posing | Prop + Parent Posing | Angles + Lighting | Editing
Regular: $̶2̶9̶7̶ ̶U̶S̶D̶
- Watch detailed posing instruction (with a doll and real babies)
- Learn the best angles + light placement for each pose.
- Discover the gear, equipment and props you need so you don’t waste money on things you don't.
- Learn simple editing steps for tricky newborn skin so you can speed up your workflow.
you'll find inside...
1: Studio Essentials + Baby Safety
We'll cover what you need to get started, including:
- gear you need
- essential items for your studio
- prop considerations
- styling tips
- pre-session checklists
- baby safety
2: Step-by-Step Posing Instruction
Enjoy bite-sized videos where I break down each pose so you can practice along.
- Tushie Up
- Side Lay
- Huck Finn
- Simple Swaddle
- Chin on Wrists in Prop
- Wrapped in Bowl
- Parent Poses +Sibling Poses are covered in the behind-the-scenes videos.
We'll also cover best angles for each pose and tips on natural light placement.
3: Behind-the-scenes of Actual Sessions
These videos show you behind-the-scenes at 2 different newborn sessions so you can see the posing steps with real babies, as well as tips on interacting with clients and guiding parents during parent posing.
4: Editing Workflow + Techniques
Learn tips on...
- how to refine your culling and sorting process
- streamlining your editing workflow
- common problems you'll encounter with newborn editing, such as jaundice, red skin, and flaky skin.
Can you really
learn newborn posing online?
I'll let these past student transformations
speak for themselves...
a Photographer Who Cares About Other Photographers.
When I first got started, I so badly wanted to learn from others. However, I simply couldn't take time away from my family (and business) to travel to in-person events.
Plus...I found my brain could only absorb so much info before what I'm learning goes in one ear and out the other (...and I also suffered from so much self doubt).
Can you relate?
After photographing over 1,200 newborns, I slowly discovered what it takes - and that's exactly what you'll learn inside the Newborn Essentials Masterclass.