Learn newborn photography from home and shorten your learning curve with...
The Newborn Essentials
Over 6 hours of video instruction to guide you on...
Baby Safety | Newborn Posing | Prop + Parent Posing | Angles + Lighting | Editing
Regular: $̶2̶9̶7̶ ̶U̶S̶D̶
- Watch detailed posing instruction (with a doll and real babies)
- Learn the best angles + light placement for each pose.
- Discover the gear, equipment and props you need so you don’t waste money on things you don't.
- Learn simple editing steps for tricky newborn skin so you can speed up your workflow.
you'll find inside...
1: Studio Essentials + Baby Safety
We'll cover what you need to get started, including:
- gear you need
- essential items for your studio
- prop considerations
- styling tips
- pre-session checklists
- baby safety
2: Step-by-Step Posing Instruction
Enjoy bite-sized videos where I break down each pose so you can practice along.
- Tushie Up
- Side Lay
- Huck Finn
- Simple Swaddle
- Chin on Wrists in Prop
- Wrapped in Bowl
- Parent Poses +Sibling Poses are covered in the behind-the-scenes videos.
We'll also cover best angles for each pose and tips on natural light placement.
3: Behind-the-scenes of Actual Sessions
These videos show you behind-the-scenes at 2 different newborn sessions so you can see the posing steps with real babies, as well as tips on interacting with clients and guiding parents during parent posing.
4: Editing Workflow + Techniques
Learn tips on...
- how to refine your culling and sorting process
- streamlining your editing workflow
- common problems you'll encounter with newborn editing, such as jaundice, red skin, and flaky skin.
5: Client Communication Tips
From how you book your sessions, (when you don't know when they'll be born!), to a client workflow to keep your sanity, you'll also get my pre/during/post-session checklists to help you streamline your process.
Can you really
learn newborn posing online?
I'll let these past student transformations
speak for themselves...
a Photographer Who Cares About Other Photographers.
When I first got started, I so badly wanted to learn from others. However, I simply couldn't take time away from my family (and business) to travel to in-person events.
Plus...I found my brain could only absorb so much info before what I'm learning goes in one ear and out the other (...and I also suffered from so much self doubt).
Can you relate?
After photographing over 1,200 newborns, I slowly discovered what it takes - and that's exactly what you'll learn inside the Newborn Essentials Masterclass.